Yahoo mail is one of the most prominent email services which is available in the market and provides fantastic services to its users like email, browser, and many others. It attracts people because it has a very simple interface, making it a lot easier for the user to use it.
It offers various recovery and data safety features that are quite helpful for the users, one of which is Yahoo mail backup on pc. Most users need to back up their email data, but they don’t know how to do it. Here we will be telling you step by step how you can create a yahoo mail backup on your pc.
All you need to do is go through the process and know how you can easily accomplish what you have been trying to achieve.
Steps for yahoo mail backup in your pc
- Open Outlook and then click on add account.
- Now you have to enter your Yahoo mail email address and click on connect.
- You have to enter the auto-generated password and then again click on connect.
- After this, you have to click on done.
- Now, your Yahoo Mail has been successfully configured with Outlook.
Steps for taking backup
- Firstly go to file and then click on open and export.
- Now, after this, click on import and export.
- After this, you have to select export to file.
- Now, after this, click on next.
- After this, you must choose the outlook data file option.
- You can now save the data on your desired location.
This is how you can back up your Yahoo mails and use them in the future; all you need to do is follow the above-given steps to help you take back up your yahoo mail. But if you still find it difficult, you can contact Yahoo customer support 24/7 and ask for assistance.