Are you frustrate from the emails of some senders? then don’t worry, because Yahoo gives a way to block them quickly and will nevermore see another message from those senders.
All mail from these senders will be automatically deleted before you even notice it.
locking unacceptable senders is not blocking junk emails
Don’t let the high number of blocking addresses lure you into thinking you can fight this method with this method. Spammers can and often do use a new address (or domain name) for every junk email they send.
Instead, use the blocked sender’s list for individual senders whose messages you do not want to receive but cannot be easily stopped. Instead of deleting every new message from each of these URLs manually, Yahoo Mail can do the cleaning for you.
Suggestions on blocking email from specific senders on Yahoo mail
Yahoo Mail deletes all mail from a specific address automatically:
- Float your mouse over the settings gear icon or click that gear.
- Preferred Settings from the menu that appears.
- Go to the blocked addresses category.
- Enter the unwanted email address under Add an address.
- Click Block.
- Snap Save.
Tips on blocking email from specific senders on Yahoo Mail Basic
To add an Email Address to the Yahoo Mail Basic :
- Get sure Options are selected at the top of Yahoo Mail The classic navigation menu drop-down menu next to your account name.
- Click Scroll.
- Start the Blocked Addresses category (under Advanced Options ).
- Enter the email address you want to block under Add an address.
- Click +.
Can I block senders from Yahoo Mobile Mail?
So the answer is no, you can only block spam emails on the desktop version of Yahoo Mail. Try to open the desktop version on your phone and if you need support you can also contact Yahoo for further help.